Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long Lost



Sadly it seems that in the past couple month Malas Universtity on Atlantic has been downsizing...the Quest Runebooks are gone as are some of the Buildings.


So what did that mean for us? Time to recheck those Questrunes to make sure they are all complete, up to date and ready to go.

Well after checking my Questhouse I decided to add a couple more and started to run around in Felucca marking runes there. I have to admit I am not a Fell person, but I do have a lot of respect for those who choose that playstyle.
But what makes all the running around finding these spots and marking runes there the most fun and rewarding, is finding long lost spots that noone remembers.

As we went around marking all the unique Spots last year it still seems that we have forgotten spots or just didnt know about them.





No comments:

Post a Comment